Many people have the misunderstanding that they have to stop eating and starve themselves to lose weight. That actually hurts more than well. To lose weight and burn fat, you need to eat more frequently and take smaller meals / Snacks instead of 3 large meals per day. Whether you want to lose 10 pounds, 20 pounds or more, the best way is to eat fat burning foods.
Foods that burn fat: Green tea (caffeine), Jalapeno, eggs, Turkey, lean beef, skim milk, beans, chicken, salmon, tuna and sardines.
1. You are eating more. (Especially at breakfast) one of the best ways to get rid of Cellulite is to take small frequent Snacks. Eat a Snack every 1 or 2 hours. Snack on nuts (raw or toasted almonds with sea salt), celery, Goji berries( most reformers), red grapes, half banana and one Apple food (the other half in a Sandwich bag to reduce the “browning”) . Studies have shown that eating an apple before a meal can actually help reduce appetite.
The research has also shown that Apples can help fight cancer and lower cholesterol levels.
Apples are also rich in fiber, which is good for the digestive system.
Apples are an excellent antioxidant, and contain vitamins A and B as well as phosphorus, Magnesium, iron and potassium. Tip: cut one half of an Apple in half, eat it and place the other half into a zippered storage bag for later.
2. What do you mean? Stop eating: all fried food. All “fried”. Pretty simple, any fried food will be bad for you, so stop eating it. Of course, stop eating sweets.
3. The “white rule” – Stop eating white food. If you eat less “white food”, you lose body fat. You start to give up: bread, pasta, crackers, most cereals, flour products, white potatoes (trade with sweet potatoes), white rice, and pasteurized milk and white cheese. (Healthy foods such as cauliflower, chicken, turkey, fish, white pork are all an exception to the “white rule”. I believe that cottage cheese and flax oil are a cancer cell fighter, so I have an exception to cottage cheese.)
4. Drink water: How much water should we drink per day? Can we drink too much? There are many factors in dehydration: how much caffeine you drink when you drink alcoholic beverages, when you train, when you take supplements, when you suffer from a disease and take medication.
A good rule is that you should drink half your body weight in ounces per day. For example, if you weigh 180 pounds. then drink 90 ounces, that’s only (2) 45 ounces. Containers throughout the day.
Suggestion: Take a 45 oz. Container (a small juice container you would buy in your grocery store) and you just drink 2 during the day. This means that you drink approximately to the containers in a period of 14 to 15 hours. This is not so hard based on a 180 pound Person).
5. What do you mean? Stop drinking Soda: I know a friend who lost about 30 pounds. no Soda drink he drank 8 to 10 doses daily. There is no diet in Soda. In fact, diet-Soda with sugar-free additives (aspartame) is probably even less nutritious.